Monday, April 21, 2008

So sad.

Saturday late afternoon, I was driving past our community center and talking on the phone to my best friend. I had to pull to the side of the road because of the emergency vehicles coming my way. They drove into the community center and I honestly have never seen people get out of an emergency vehicle and run as quickly as these people were. I told Lora, "There is something going on at our community center. I hope no one drowned." On Sunday morning I was watching the news. They reported a 4 year old boy was found floating in the pool. They had revived him after 20 minutes of CPR and he was breathing on his own at Children's Hospital. An hour or so later, the news reported that little boy had died. It took my breath away when I heard that.

This family is certainly in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment