Monday, April 14, 2008

Runaway Weekend

This past weekend I went away with my moms group. We didn't go far, just to Northern Kentucky. We started on Saturday with lunch and a little shopping. Then to the spa for some serious relaxation and a couple of drinks. My toes look great and my eyebrows are totally under control now. I can actually wear eyeshadow without being into my brow line! We then went to dinner and back to our hotel for some girl talk and drinks. The police/rent a cop even made an appearance at our room telling us to keep it down. We really were NOT being that loud and we think he had the wrong room. There were several groups of people - prom night, weddings, etc. - and they were much louder than we were. On Sunday we went to breakfast and to see the movie CARAMEL. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment