Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Boston, Suicide and $54

We finally have our answer and we will not be moving to Boston. While we were looking forward to the potential of east coast living, I think everyone here is ok with not moving. Maybe another time. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I can only assume there is something else out for us. I look forward to finding out what that will be! I'm still holding out for somewhere warm, but unfortunately, that usually means the south, which does not appeal a whole lot to me.

In January, I wrote about the local family who became vicitims of their husband/father when he killed the mom and then set the house on fire, resulting in the death of the four children. Last night, Michel Veillette, the father, committed suicide in his jail cell using a sheet and a towel rod. It's an all around sad story. We will never know all of the details that brought on all of these terrible events. Read the story here.

Now the $54. Damn, gas is getting more and more expensive! For the first time ever, or at least that I can remember, it took over $50 to fill my gas tank, and that was with $.10/gallon off! This sucks. I think I will start staying home. Ok, not really, though I might be willing to stay home a little more than usual, so I can stay in my pj's all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment