Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THAT woman is an angel on earth

Not too long ago, I said I hoped this is what clients thought of me after they received a massage therapy session. On Friday, I got a massage from a co-worker, and I think SHE is an angel on earth! Wow, it's been a long time since I received a masssage and that one was great! I think she might be the strongest woman I know, but she's pretty tiny in size. A couple of times I thought I was going to jump off the table, but damn, I needed that. She was basically warming up, you know, when they do those first warm up strokes across your shoulders up your neck. On her first warm up stroke, she got hung up on knots in my shoulder and neck muscles. Even she was shocked that they were that obvious! I think they're gone now, cowering in fear of my next appointment with her. One of the benefits of where I work is we get one free massage a month.

Last week, Sous Chef was home the entire week from school. First, with strep throat and then a sinus infection. I thought I had escapted, but yesterday, I was diagnosed with strep throat! Now I am on a z-pack of antibiotics and he is still taking his, too. Hopefully, my throat will ease up on the pain ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment