Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's finally here!

We are a-buzz with a new addition to the area - IKEA! We have been IKEA shoppers for quite a while. Pittsburgh has had an IKEA for as long as I can remember and we have little things from there - dish towels, glasses, kitchen utensils, etc and a bed that we bought for Big E that CJ now uses. It's been such a hot topic here and there were people camping out to get in this morning. One of my friends attended a private event for the executives and other VIPs last Friday. I think I will wait a few weeks before I face the masses clamoring for IKEA shopping. I plan to go while school is still in and during the week, when it's less likely to be overrun by locals and out of towners coming to check out the wonders of IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment