Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Day!

Snow days come as a big surprise when you didn't even know it was supposed to snow! A client last night told me we were supposed to get two inches, which was the first I had heard of this impending snowfall. Then, as I was watching TV later, a snow advisory came up. Sure enough, about 4:00am it started to snow. Just in time for rush hour and not enough time for the streets to be cleaned and voila, you have a snow day. It snowed for about four hours non-stop and we have somewhere between 3-4 inches of snow. When Sous Chef got up this morning and I told him there was no school, you would have thought from the look on his face that I just told him we were celebrating Christmas TWICE A YEAR! They are now predicting an ice storm for Thursday night/Friday morning, so we'll see what happens with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment