Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not much ...

It is rather boring here. Friday night I went to a CAbi clothing party at a neighbor's house. (I bought the cargo pants and peplum sweater shown on the Collection page for "The Optimist" minus the white shirt, which I figured I could find a similar one somewhere cheaper). The shopping ended and most of the women attending stayed until about midnight drinking and talking. I drank quite a few Pink Panties drinks (vodka and pink lemonade) and was happy to only have to cut through the neighbor's back yard to get home!

The rest of the weekend was a lot of laying around and some time helping my friend Sara and her sister get their mom's house ready to go on the market. Not a fun job, but we made the most of it and enjoyed each other's company. I think they were glad to have a third party to hang out with.

I have picked up some extra shifts at work - I worked two evenings last week and will work two evenings this week. Giving five massages a week (a couple which are 90 minutes long) doesn't sound like much, but for "out of practice" hands, it's a lot of work. I think this week will be easier on them - they seem to be getting more used to it.

The couple of funny conversations this past week were with CJ:

Me: "What are you doing?"

CJ: "Looking at you."

Me: "What are you looking at me for?"

CJ: "Because I love you."

That just makes a mom's heart go all mushy!

New conversation:
Me: "What are you doing?"

CJ: "Sitting here."

Me: "What are you doing to your penis?"

CJ: "Touching it."

He's such a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment