Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Clients

Over the years of being a massage therapist, and especially now that I am seeing a variety of clients on a more regular basis, I am reminded that there are all types of people out there with a variety of comfort levels in regards to receiving massage therapy. This makes my job a little more exciting as I never know who is going to walk through my door, unless they are a repeat client, of course!

Yesterday, Sous Chef passed his Level 3 swimming course and will now start Level 4. On paper (or blog) this may not sound like much, but he was ecstatic. Level 4 means he can participate in the summer swim team, which is one of his "goals." He would eventually like to be able to participate in the year round team, which requires passing the Level 6 class. Motorcycle Guy and I are excited for him and it will be interesting to see how he does this summer. I am not sure he totally understands what being on a swim team means, that it's not just going to the pool for a leisurely swim.

GO BARACK! Nothing would make me happier than to see Barack Obama win the Democratic ticket, have Kathleen Sebelius as his VP running mate and then see them go all the way to the White House!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment