Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Decorating

Yes, , I have already begun decorating for Christmas. I am excited to see how what I have fits into our new house. I originally thought our house would look bare since it's bigger than our previous house. However, as I started looking through a lot of my stuff, I realize that we have considerably less shelf space. Our previous house had built in book shelves on each side of the fireplace. This house has two large alcoves on each side of the fireplace and no bookshelves, greatly limiting my space for Christmas display items. This is not necessarily a bad thing since my tolerance for clutter continues to decrease. I think I will have to limit my Christmas decorating to just the things I really love, which is good. My favorite, so far, is the foyer. I love the lighted garland and ribbons and the poinsetta arrangement I put together. The lights are kind of hard to see in these pictures, but the general idea is there. Someday, I would like to get a tree to put in the corner where the table and poinsetta arrangement is.


No comments:

Post a Comment