Sunday, October 28, 2007

Overdue

I am pretty sure I fund the library with overdue book fees. It happens almost every time. It seems to be a recurring theme for me. It's not just the library. I was 17 days overdue with my first child, I was four days overdue with my third child. Our current overdue situation is our car. It is overdue to be replaced. We had planned to buy a new car after we moved back to Ohio. Unfortunately, that pesky driver on Interstate 75 that decided to run me down a 100 ft. hill into a ditch that was flooded and then filled my van with water up to the glove box took care of that. Since my van was totaled, we had to buy a new minivan, which we were NOT expecting to do until after our new car of the future was paid for. Now, my husband's car is on it's last leg and we do not have a second car payment in our budget without seriously effecting our social life! So, we are looking for a cheap car that we can pay cash for that will be reliable enough to get Motorcycle Guy to and from work for about three years. I am afraid of what this vehicle may look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment