Monday, October 29, 2007

Not overdue, just late!

Today, Motorcycle Guy left for work earlier than usual. He normally leaves about 7:00ish, which means I hear him getting ready and stir awake before he goes. Today he left at 6:30, so no stirring, that is way too early for me and clearly I blocked out any noise he was making in an effort to stay sound asleep. I slept until 8:00 as did all three kiddos. The bus for Big E comes at 7:45ish. Thankfully, I packed his lunch last night, so all he needed was breakfast, which he didn't want, and brushing teeth and hair. Off we went. By the time we got home, it was after 8:30. Sous Chef was still in his PJ's and his bus comes around 8:45ish. He had a quick breakfast, hair and teeth brushing, and off we went to his school. CJ and I then came back home, got him cleaned up and dressed for swim lessons, and off we went again. I am fairly certain I have never gone out looking as bad as I did today. I did manage to brush my teeth, but I can't remember if I combed my hair and I know for sure I didn't even wash my face. I had raccoon eyes from yesterday's mascara that I couldn't rub away with my fingers while driving!

Good news for the day, CJ graduated to the next level of swimming lessons!

Three more days until the Ladies' Lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment