Thursday, October 25, 2007

Food

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love food and love to eat out. Today I am going out to lunch - Moe's Southwest Grill! - with a friend I have not seen since before we moved to KS. We worked together and were due to have babies one day apart. Lucky for her she had hers a little bit early and well, I went way in the other direction at 17 days overdue! We both had boys and they were friends while they were small. I quit work and she went PT and then eventually quit also, so we had regular playdates together. As the boys got older, she went back to work and I kept having babies! It was hard to get together once they were in school, and we didn't get to see each other as often. I am excited today to be having an adult only lunch with Debbie.

Tonight I am supposed to go to a MNO with my moms group at the Korea House. It is DELICIOUS and I really want to go but I am having trouble finding an available babysitter. Motorcycle Guy will be on an overnight field trip at the zoo with 50 fifth graders! I have about two last minute possibilities for sitters, but I have a feeling I will be home tonight on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy. Mad Men had it's season finale last week, so I won't be watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment