Wednesday, October 17, 2007

boo'ed

Ok, my friend from LA said they call being "ghosted" as being "boo'ed." I think I do remember our old ghosts in our previous neighborhood saying "you've been boo'ed" so I will go with that. It probably explains why the bottom of the ghost I received yesterday said "Booooooooo!" I guess it's time to break down and buy some Halloween candy and get this booing show on the road. I'll be out lurking the neighborhood after dark tonight, I am sure with at least one giggling kid with me, if not all of them. Maybe I will need a getaway car...Sous Chef is home sick today, he was also home last Friday. Big E was home yesterday. I am taking Sous Chef to the doctor today to rule out strep throat and any breathing issues since he has the "asthma" cough going on and the albuterol doesn't seem to be helping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment