Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School

Today was CJ's first day. He did great. He immediately went for the trains/tracks and when I asked for a kiss and a hug he kissed my knee so as not to interrupt his plan. I did convince him to give me a proper kiss and hug before I left. On the way in, each of the kids got a stuffed animal donated by Kohls. CJ's is an orange and yellow lizard that he named Eyer because "he has eyes." Below are a couple of photos of his first day.




Emily, the bratty girl from our orientation day, was laying in the driveway of the church after preschool, refusing to budge. Lucky for her, her mom and dad were BOTH there and they had a camera and a DVD recorder to catch their precious darling being, well, "precious." She's such a "stinker" to quote her mother. Too bad I didn't have my camera so I could post her lovely photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment