Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 1

Well, at the encouragement of a friend, I have decided to start a blog. I have really enjoyed reading hers and keeping up to date with her via her blog. Now I can ramble on here and I won't be driving my friends crazy with my e-mails. I recently moved from Kansas to Ohio and I have been keeping my friends in KS up to date on my OH adventures, if you want to call them that. Now they can read at their leisure, or in some cases, maybe not read at all. They have a choice though, without me showing up in their inbox!

Today I made plans to have a woman from my mom's group come over on Thursday with her 7 yr. old. I have not met either of them, but I am trying to get to know people and find kiddos for my kids to play with. She extended an offer early on when we needed some friends and we are finally getting together. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment