Thursday, July 26, 2007

The boys in my life...

If you are reading this blog, I assume you know I have a husband and three sons. Recently, a new boy came into my life - Harry Potter! I bought the book on Sunday and only made it through a few pages a day until yesterday. I read almost 600 pages and was up until 4:30AM to finish the final installment of this incredible series. Since some of you reading this may not be finished yet or maybe haven't started, I won't discuss any details. I will say, overall, it was a good book and I am sad to see this series come to an end. I am now planning to start from the first book and read them back to back. With the gaps in writing and publishing times, I have forgetten many details over the years.

Speaking of boys, I haven't really mentioned what Motorcycle Guy has been up to lately. Last Friday, while I was out with the mom's group, Motorcycle Guy and our three boys went to the neighbor's house to play Risk with the other neighbor dads. There were several kids running around playing ball, video games, etc., so everyone had a good time. Tonight he went to play Summer League Ultimate and this weekend is going on a motorcycle excursion in Columbus. It is a rally of people who have vintage BMWs. I am meeting him in Columbus with our kids and we are staying all night with friends whom we have not seen in a long, long time. Well, I haven't. Motorcycle Guy has seen them a couple of times in the last year.

Today we had friends from our old neighborhood over. It was fun to see them and their kids, they are all getting big and there was one new addition. We headed to the pool for a short while after playing in the house and having lunch. The weather was cloudy and damp, but they really wanted to swim, so off we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment